- Updated On:
- September 16, 2022
Viñales has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is located about 160 kms west of Havana.
With our tour to Viñales, you will enjoy a wonderful excursion to this famous valley in Pinar del Rio. Rural landscapes, beautiful mogotes, the best of Cuba’s nature in a visit of a few hours. Book this tour by filling out the form correctly.
Price: 170 USD (from 1 to 4 passengers).
- Pick up at the hotel or private house (the time of the tour can be negotiated, it should preferably be in the morning around 9:00 am).
- Arrival in Viñales, stop for photographs from the viewpoint of the Hotel Los Jazmines.
- Tour of the village. Stop for lunch.
- Walk through the Cueva del Indio.
- Visit to the Conuco del Cimarrón.
- Visit to the Mural of Prehistory where you can appreciate paintings reproduced on ancient rocks of the Island.
- Visit to tobacco plantations.
- Return to Havana wing.
Our tours are flexible, together with the guide-driver you can modify the program and visit the places that interest you the most.
Included in the price:
- Pick up at the hotel or private house.
- Transportation and fuel cost. You can choose a classic (antique) car or a modern one.
Not included in the price:
- Ticket for tickets to museums and places of interest to visit on the tour.
Drinks, dinners or lunches in restaurants.