- Updated On:
- April 3, 2023
Enjoy our Varadero Beach Tour. We offer you recommended excursions on the most famous beach in Cuba and the Caribbean. Visit the beauties of the town and enjoy transparent waters and very fine sand. Book here a wonderful tour.
Price: 170 USD (from 1 to 4 passengers).
- Pick up at the hotel or private house (the time of the tour can be negotiated, it should preferably be in the morning around 9:00 am).
- Stop at the Mirador de Bacunayagua, an ideal place to take photographs. It has a beautiful view of the Yurumí valley. It is the longest and highest bridge in Cuba and one of the Wonders of Cuban Architecture.
- Tour of the city of Matanzas. Panoramic view of the city and the bay.
- Walk through the town of Varadero and stop at Josone Park, the most famous park in the province of Matanzas.
- (Not included in the price of the tour).
- Time to enjoy the beach
- Stop at the Varadero craft fair.
- Return to Havana.
Our excursions are flexible, together with the guide-driver you can modify the program and visit the places that interest you the most.
Included in the price:
- Pick up at the hotel or private house.
- Transportation and fuel cost. You can choose a classic (antique) car or a modern one.
Not included in the price:
- Ticket for tickets to museums and places of interest to visit on the tour.
- Drinks, dinners or lunches in restaurants.